Starting March 20th
|18 Holes Before Noon||$44.99|
|18 Holes (12:00 P.M. – 3:00 PM)||$34.99|
|18 Holes (3:00 P.M. – 5:00 P.M.)||$24.99|
|Unlimited Golf After 5:00 P.M.||$19.99|
|9 Holes Before Noon||$34.99|
|9 Holes After 12:00 P.M.||$24.99|
|Homeowners All-Day Rate before 4 P.M.||$22.99|
|Homeowners Rate after 4 P.M.||$14.99|
|15 & Under FREE With A Paying Adult.|
All rates are subject to tax. No combined discounts. Does not include range balls.
Ways To Save
The Savannahs Golf Club supports our military! Whether you are active or retired, receive 10% oﬀ all rounds, merchandise and clinics. Discount taken at the register with proper ID.
We offer multiple different membership options. Purchase a Membership today and start saving.
Rental clubs are available for your convenience and based on availability. Cost is $20-$30 per set. Call the Pro Shop for more details. (321) 848-0582. ext. 1.
Playing golf is a great way to get outside, enjoy the sunshine and spend time with friends and family. But it’s important to remember you are sharing the golf course with everyone else, and there are rules to remember and etiquette to be followed.
- Appropriate golf attire must be worn at all times while on the course and practice range. Appropriate casual attire must be worn while in the clubhouse.
- No spikes allowed.
- No Tank Tops allowed, collared shirts or Mockneck t-shirts suggested.
- All players must register and obtain a receipt in the Pro Shop, including all employees and all complimentary rounds. Receipt is required for starter, and you may be asked again to show starter’s receipt while on the course.
- Golfers are responsible for any damage caused to the golf course, clubhouse, or residential properties.
- No timeslot group shall consist of more than four players. Each player must have his/her own set of golf clubs with bag. Rental clubs are available in the golf shop.
- Personal coolers and/or ice chests are not permitted on the golf course at any time. All alcoholic products stored in coolers must be purchased on property.
- All play shall be started on the ﬁrst tee unless otherwise directed by staﬀ, and continue in consecutive holes.
- Players should repair ball marks, ﬁll divots with sand, rake bunkers and replace green ﬂags.
- A player has three (3) minutes to look for a ball before it is deemed to be lost. If you’re not sure where your ball has gone, hit a provisional ball just in case.
- To expedite play during peak hours, do not stop at the turn to have lunch. We encourage all golfers to call in to the restaurant and arrange your order on a “to go” basis.
- Our course rangers will enforce pace of play when needed: Peak: 4 hours 20 minutes, Non-Peak: 4 hours 35 minutes.
- Shagging lost golf balls is not permitted at any time.
- Keep away from any areas of the golf course that are speciﬁed closed at the discretion of the GM or Superintendent.
- Children under the age of 10 years are not permitted on the putting greens or practice tee unless accompanied by an adult or authorized by the golf staﬀ.
- Spectators or people not playing are not permitted on the golf course, unless they are riding in a cart and have paid a cart fee. Spectators must be a minimum of ﬁve years old.
- Dogs are not permitted on the practice tee or golf course.
- Starters and Player Assistants have the authority to enforce policy, including asking golfers to skip holes to catch up, or leave the course immediately.
- There is a maximum of two persons, two bags per cart. All golf cart operators must have a valid driver’s license.
- All four cart tires must remain on the cart paths (or designated areas):
- around tees and greens.
- for all Par 3’s.
- on holes designated “cart path only.”
- Carts are not permitted on top of the practice tee.
- Carts are not permitted oﬀ golf course property.
- Golf cart operators are responsible for any damage caused to the golf course or golf cart.
- Handicap-accessible golf carts are available upon request with advanced notice.
- Handicapped Flag Policy:
To receive a handicapped ﬂag, you must produce proof of disability. Those issued a handicapped ﬂag must adhere to the following:
- Handicapped ﬂags will not be issued during “Cart Paths Only” conditions.
- If two handicapped players are in a group, they must ride in the same cart.
- Golf carts must be kept at least 15 feet from greens and tees.
- Practice balls are for use on the practice range only and are not permitted to be used on the golf course.
- Practice balls must be hit from designated areas only.
- Guests may not recover practice balls from the aqua range.
- Guests may use personal balls in chipping area and putting green.
- Unless otherwise posted, chipping is not permitted onto the putting green.
- Chipping, pitching, or hitting bunker shots are permitted in the short game practice area.